- Ultimate is a non-contact, highly aerobic, self-regulated team sport, played with a flying disc.
- All boys and girls aged 8-11 are invited to join the Ultimate Fun.
- Participants will learn the rules and physical skills of Ultimate.
- Players will develop social skill by practicing the responsibility of self-regulation.
- Students will receive a nutrition lesson and a healthy snack each week.
- Ultimate is highly cardiovascular and will initiate development of personal physical fitness.
Thanks to the kids at Travis Heights for developing this Ultimate Brochure.
This program is supported by the After School Centers for Education (ACE) Grant. Players should register on their campus with ACE Coordinator Candace Williams.
Boys and Girls in 3rd grade through 5th grade are invited to join the Allison Ultimate Club, which meets at Allison Elementary School on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, beginning on September 11, 2019
Middle School Mentors are welcome to work-out with the Allison Dragons, and will be invited to participate in the annual tournament Day.
Barton Hills Elementary
Boys and Girls in 3rd grade through 6th grade are invited to join the Barton Hills Ultimate Club, which meets at Barton Hills Elementary School from 3:00 – 4:30 pm on Thursday afternoons, beginning on October 17, 2019. The work-out will continue for experienced players who want to keep running (and middle school players who get off the bus at BH at 4:15) and dismiss at 5:45, or dark, whichever is first.
We invite middle school aged players (6th – 8th graders) to join us at this work-out, following the Elementary School Club meeting. Players from Small, Kealing, Fulmore and O’Henry Middle Schools have expressed interest to join us for the Fall season at this location.
All boys and girls are Welcome!
TRAVIS HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY
Boys and Girls in 3rd grade through 5th grade are invited to join the Travis Heights Ultimate Club, which will meet on TUESDAY Afternoons from 3:00 pm- 4:30 pm at Big Stacy Park, beginning October 15, 2019.
The work-out will continue for experienced players who want to keep running, finally dismissing at 5:15.
Players from Fulmore Middle School are invited to register for the work-out from 3:45- 5:15 at the Stacy Park, a short walk, down the hill, from Fulmore. Those players are invited to also play with our THURSDAY MS group on the Barton Hills Playground.